2008年11月23日日曜日

Group Interim Crit

Went to the crit preparing to say that I was deciding on either 

 Designing and Oyster Card/ Oyster Card sleeves

or

Designing stickers/bar codes to raise awareness of value of products that you owned



I thought designing the sticker was more interesting but at the end of the day decided to go with designing an oyster card sleeve.  Come to think about it I do not think I was very much interested at all in designing a sticker...

After the group crit, I thought that I could design a Oyster Card sleeve that raises awareness of it's value (top-up/ charged).
Rebecca liked this idea more because of the concept.  Once the oyster card is topped up/ charged you no longer think about the money... until you are out of top-up or the on expiry date.

So my job is to reintroduce consciousness into Oyster Card through design.


0 件のコメント: